LD32 - Progress Update #2
So today has been a very productive day for getting all the basics for this game sorted.
I've managed to get the following sorted:
- Designed and Redesigned the Level.
- Textured the Level.
- Got the Main mechanic sorted.
- Got some basic music sorted.
- Got the sound FX completed.
- Got the Splash screen and Title Screen designed.
- Got scoring and waves sorted.
- Got the enemy AI sorted.
Things that need doing:
- The texturing looks bad. (Probably going to use solid colours.)
- Modelling and Texturing the actual characters and enemies.
- Add the upper part to the level.
- Design the Interface style and make a logo.
Things that I may do (If I have time.):
- Local Highscore chart.
- Another Level or two.
- A level randomizer.
- Add asthetics such as bits of grass etc.
- Add a Nav Mesh and do proper AI...
- and many more.
So hopefully I'll get all the things that need doing, done and maybe even get a few of the things I may do, done.